Last Updated on: | Url: http://www.warpath.co.uk | Print Page
Terms and conditions of sponsorship apply to all Warpath Member websites
1. Sponsor applications are handled on a “first come-first served” basis. Sponsors are supportive of the website that they sponsor and its particular mission statement. Warpath retains the right to reject any sponsor that it deems inappropriate.
2. After email acceptance by Warpath, the sponsor must provide an image of their logo in the format required by Warpath and other details required to Warpath within 10 days of receipt of acceptance. Logo size is 50 x 50 pixels and can be supplied as a gif or jpeg. The logo cannot be animated.
3. Sponsorship must be paid in advance unless otherwise agreed in writing by Warpath.
4. The sponsorship fee does not include any additional rights over the website other than those explained in sponsorship
5. All sponsorship materials must be submitted within the production schedule.
6. Sponsors may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the item(s) sponsored nor represent advertise or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organisation except as approved in writing Warpath.
7. Warpath, will not be liable for damage or loss to sponsors’ properties by fire, theft, accident, or any other cause.
8. Sponsors are allowed to offer sponsorship for single or multiple websites. Should your organisation be interested to sponsor in an arrangement not listed then please feel free to contact us to discuss your preferences.
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions Warpath 2012